Thursday 1 January 2015

2015 here I come!

I may not have blogged in 2014 but I sure did stitch. Here are my finishes for the year.

Mirabilia's Giggles for a surprise baby RR

Dragon Dreams Be Mine for an exchange

Drawn Thread Sampler Gameboard

Cherished Stitches Etui

Erik Shipley Stitching is my one Weakness

Aury TM Mystery Stitch Chicago GTG 2013

Joan Elliot Swirling Peacock

Bent Creek Stitching Row SAL

DMC Lighthouse for RCMP Memorial Quilt

Just Nan Oakley Owelet - made 2

Ursula Michaels Canada

Just Nan Peacock Alphabet Sampler

Hands on Design Mystery Chicago GTG 2014

Cross Stitch Christmas Book - Nutcracker Stocking

Needlebook with Travelling Chart

Just Nan Oakley Owelet 1 of 2

Raise the Roof Love Laundry

2014 JCS Ornament Issue - Beagles 

Alessandra Adelaide - Christmas Ornament 2014

The Round Robins

My SanMan 12 month Blackwork RR

RR#1 - charts included

Sweetheart Tree Bands

My Just Nan Bands


Sweetheart Tree Alphabet

Sweetheart Tree Alphabet


Sweetheart Tree Alphabet

Just Nan Oriental Lady

My Ribbons
My ribbons from the Yuma County Fair 2014
Chatelaine's Desert Mandala
Not a finish but each section has been a finish for me.

Ursula Michaels Let's Sew

And one missing one. I stitched Bent Creek's American Flag Sampler but can't find the photo anywhere.

Not a bad year at all. 

Next post will be my goals for 2015.

22 comments:

Carol said...

Such a great year's worth of beautiful stitching, Kathy!! Hope 2015 brings even more stitching time your way!! Happy 2015 :)

Lulu said...

Wow you accomplished so many stitching finishes in 2014! I hope you stitch just as many beautiful pieces in 2015 Kathy :)

Natasha said...

Wonderful works!!! You were busy in 2014 here is hoping 2015 brings you even MORE stitching time :)

Anna van Schurman said...

I guess you did! I hope that you'll be able to show us more of these lovely pieces throughout 2015! Happy New Year.

Von said...

Whoa, amazing projects stitched in 2014! Stay true to your blog title! :D

Ariadne said...

I wish I had stitched one tenth of all that!Happy New Year!AriadnefromGreece!

Lisa V said...

All such beautiful finishes Kathy. Look forward to seeing all the lovely ones you stitch this year.

Linda said...

Congrats on all the awesome finishes for the year Kathy.

Linda

Suz said...

Not that all of your pieces aren't gorgeous - but I am just still head over heels for that peacock!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a fantastic year of stitching! So many gorgeous designs.

It's funny seeing your RR pieces because my bands are in each one too. I do love our RRs

Sarah in Stitches said...

Happy New Year, Kathy! Amazing stitching in 2014 - you've got some gorgeous finishes. Hope 2015 is just as good! :D

demeter83 said...

Wow, you've done loads! You should be seriously proud of that!

Emma/Itzy said...

A great stitching year for you - lets hope 2015 is just as good! x

Anonymous said...

oh my! that's A LOT!
great job, I'm so glad to see your frogs-coated blog again :)
chiara

Cathy said...

Kathy you did get alot of beautiful stitching done in 2014. Hope 2015 is just as good for you.

Jannie said...

Wow! You go girl!

Sheryl said...

Amazing array of beautiful stitching.

Brigitte said...

Oh my, what an inpressive number of finished projects you had last year. And these projects are not small ones. Congratulations on such a lot of wonderful stitching.
Wishing you another productive stitching year 2015.

Jan said...

Happy New Year Kathy! A very productive year for you. Such wonderful stitching. Onwards with the Chatelaine!

Dani - tkdchick said...

You are always so productive!!!! Great stitching!!!

Bonnie Brown said...

Lots of great finishes!
Congrats on your ribbons. Your mermaid was amazing!

Barbi said...

Wow you weren't kidding! What a great year of stitching Karen!! So impressive. That Gameboard is amazing.